Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Been a While

  It's been a while since I posted anything here due to my job change.  Everything is going well, so I thought I would post a small entry.

 The markets have certainly embraced this correction.  Obviously the trends have changed and selling weak growth stock positions has been in order for almost a month.  Nothing much has changed.  Funny thing about this is that there are quite a few stocks holding up really well.  I am hoping this bodes well for an upturn sooner rather than later.  We can only react to what the market does.

  Netflix continues to do well and my older positions in Las Vegas Sands and Baidu are holding up.  One of my longer-term holdings, Boston Beer of Samual Adams beer fame, also remains strong.  Check them out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment